Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What have I been up to so far.

Hello blog-followers.
First I like to thank all people that kept following my blog in my absence.
With the return to my blog the first thing I did was going through my list of blogs that I am following and remove all blogs that no longer exist and those which the last post was more then 2 years ago. I also removed some blogs with subjects I don't have any interest in. Later this month I hope to change more things about the look of my blog.
I played a few games of Battlegroup Fall of the Reich. I like the Battlegroup rule-set more and more while I start to loose interest in Flames of War. Gladly I can use most of the Battlefront miniatures I have with the Battlegroup rules.
Recently my eyes also fell on SAGA. Not that I have a warband or have the rulebook yet. I borrowed the rulebook from a friend to read what kind a game it is. And I first want to see if their are enough players. Don't want to start an other game which will end up in a box collecting dust.

Painting.
I didn't do any real painting, what I did so far is:
-Repainted all base-edges of the painted Confrontation miniatures.

 photo Dirz_zps092e409b.jpg
Dirz

 photo Daikinee_zps6475ee20.jpg
Daikinee

Later on I will replace the old pictures with new ones in the different post on this blog. Also I will place new posts with pictures of painted Confrontation miniatures witch I never posted on this blog.

-Undercoated all Confrotation miniatures which never have seen any paint and which were stored in boxes for 7 or 8 years.

 photo DirzWIP_zpsb5349f3f.jpg
Undercoated Dirz

 photo DaikineeWIP_zpse4cc221b.jpg
Undercoated Daikinee

But now I want to start paint them. Not for gaming, the game is already long dead, but just because these are great looking miniatures and I am getting a little bored painting army green for more then 7 years.

-Undercoated a platoon of EW Canadian infantry for my ongoing Infantry Tank Company from the MW Dieppe PDF project. Plus stretcher bearers and medic that can be used with Battlegroup.

 photo CanadianInfantry_zps38f16249.jpg
Canadian infantry

 photo Hospik_zps2122e7dc.jpg
Stretcher bearers and medic

Thanks for reading.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar