Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Longstreet

I have added another command stand to my ACW collection, this time its General Longstreet
Sharing the base with another cracking figure from Dixon minis I think its turned out rather well. Longstreet was another southern gentleman who loved his state and the southern way of life.
 If Lee had listened to him could Gettysburg of had a different outcome, I know history is full of what if's and maybe's. Lee was not one for running from a fight and Gettysburg presented him just that! Longstreet seemed hesitant! Did he see the outcome just like Beuford had seen if he didn't stop the Rebels taking the high ground. 
 so thanks for dropping by and hopefully I will post more goodies real soon! 
 So thanks for looking cheers for now Russ 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar