Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Death in the Dark Continent

So the postman finally came yesterday. I'd joined the Nickstarter for the release of the Death in the Dark Continent rules. These are a revamped version of the old Chris Peers rules and at 176 pages long it is a beautiful book full of eye candy, army lists and general background reading.

I've only had chance for a quick read but the rules are straight forward and all of colonial era massed battles. I will need to sort out basing but I have a cunning plan for that.
I also purchased the white hunter set, at £20(ish) it was a bargain

You get an elephant

While hunter and a couple of lions

Water buffalo

African villagers

If I wasn't snowed under with work this would have been my weekend sorted

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar