Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Offering a Reward

I am focused on building the 2010 Topps Magic Game-Used Jersey cards set. Sometimes I have seen them referred to as Magic Relics. At 73 cards strong, and each numbered to just /25 copies, it's a daunting task. I need 10 more to complete the set. They look like this Brady.
Here's where you can help. Find any one of the following cards for me;

#99 Cadillac Williams
#106 Jason Witten
#128 Marion Barber
#186 Dez Bryant
#194 Wes Welker
#204 Chad Greenway

If I am successful in acquiring the card, as a result of your tip, you get your choice of the following card lots.
First lot. Three PSA 8 cards. You get all three.
Second lot; Three game-used jersey cards. 2011 Moss #12/25, 2010 Gerhart #10/25, and 2010 John Elway. You get all three.
You have your mission. You know the reward. Help me find these fugitive cards. Peace.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar