Hi chaps!
Sorry for long delay. All you heard about last events in Ukraine obviously. So I had no ardour to build models in these several months.
So, SAM-6 was build and painted in long term weathering manner.
I used method of painting described by Kyle Nelson here. Very interesting technique.
The major problem was to assembly the tracks. They were finished after a third attempt! And the result not that I expected however...
Sorry for long delay. All you heard about last events in Ukraine obviously. So I had no ardour to build models in these several months.
So, SAM-6 was build and painted in long term weathering manner.
I used method of painting described by Kyle Nelson here. Very interesting technique.
The major problem was to assembly the tracks. They were finished after a third attempt! And the result not that I expected however...
The model was painted applying several layers of paint.
The lower part of the model first layer is the mix of Mr. Colour #8 (Silver) with black gloss paint (3 parts silver and 1 part black). Rear deck and upper part of the model got layer of silver paint with white in the same proportion.
Once the paint dried I applied on the surface couple layers of hairspray and let it dry too.
On the next stage (most fun for me) I used pigments by "Ho-Ma". The cheapest pigments I ever saw (1.50 $ for 16ml) and they are NOT worse than top brands! :)
The next was applied layer of Tamiya XF-49 paint and the last - main green was mix of XF-13 with XF-49.
Next two evenings I spend with model knife, hard brush and water.
Have fun!

0 Yorumlar