In case you have been wondering about what happened to my project empties plan, it's still on! It's just that I did not finish up enough products on the list and then, couldn't find time to put them together and stuff, I decided to do a combined post of the empties post of February and March. So, here they are
1 Lakme Fruit Blast Berry Lush Facewash: A berry colored face wash with berry seeds inside, it lathers well and smells heavenly. It leaves my skin squeaky clean and also removes some amount of wash-proof makeup. You need less than a pea size for a thorough cleanse.My whole family seems to love it.
2 Lactocalamine Aloe vera: February and March also made my skin so dry that I started wondering if my skin texture has changed. But no. It is only recently that my skin has regained oiliness and I don't seem to feel sorry about that. Lacto calamines helped me through the break out phase. I guess, now my skin is getting back to normal ( thankfully). These days, I am using the Lacto calamine classic at night.
3 Yardley of London English Rose Deodorant Body Spray: Summers are all about body sprays isn't it? Nothing beats the fresh smell. I have been using this for quite sometime and even though I am no big fan of floral scents, I am loving it. Esp after a certain incident. I went to a service centre of an electronic goods. The receptions hesitantly asked me, if I don;t mind, can I tell her what perfume/deo I used? because it felt heavenly. Dear me! I am too flattered. I wrote it down for her. I have finished up the bottle and now I think I would definitely go back for a bottle more.
4 Himalaya Nourishing Body Lotion: Light and smells of chocolate, it is a perfect body lotion for summer. it did not do much for me in winter though. I would get this one for all the season except for winters. For winter I would rather depend on Vaseline Body Lotion.
5 Elle 18 eye liner in black: Cheap and handy, velvety black matte texture, it holds up almost all day. But in dry seasons it flakes and scatters on my face. Not good , not good.. hmmph! I used up more than half the bottle and since it was flaking so badly, I decided to do away with it.
6 The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream: The best face cream ever for my skin in winter! I have acne prone oily skin. But it turns more acne prone and dry in winters. This time, I got the kit and thank God I did! It saved me! I hear there's a 50% discount going on at TBS and this might be in the list.
7 Avon Lipbalm in Peach: While the Strawberry flavors are delicious and perhaps the best ones around, this Peach flavour is such a pain... *period*. White, waxy and non-moisturizing, it is everything I hate about a lipbalm. I would suggest you to stay away


0 Yorumlar