Wow, the blog hit 50 followers today!
I'm pleased & flattered!
There could be many other regular visitors who don't show up as 'following' and I appreciate all those visitors as well!
I know I followed many blogs, like Geektactica & Four Color Figures for a couple years before finally getting around to making an account that could 'follow' blogs- which is an awesome feature- the Dashboard is great: an easy way to scroll through the recent blog updates of many blogs, rather than going through them all from a favorites folder. Pretty handy feature even if you don't make a blog of your own, I definitely recommend it.
I've only been at this blog since very late February, and have been enjoying it quite a bit.
I've been particularly interested in the far flung geographical locations of visitors. I love to travel, but I will never get to travel as much as I'd wish to. I've had some frequent visits from some places I haven't had a chance to visit yet, like Japan (though I did have a lay-over there on the way to China) and Estonia (which I saw from the ferry boat on the way to Helsinki) and many other places I'd like to see someday: South Africa, Brazil, Andorra.. and many more. The international nature of this is just very cool, so feel free to leave a comment even if it's just to say hi and where you're from.
I was curious about the international visits and found that the most visits from a single country is from the US at just under 2,500: a bit under 1/3 of all total visits. The UK is at a bit over 1,800, making the UK (with about 1/5 the population of the US) at first glance the most frequent visitor based on population... though with a little under 600 visits, Australia is close to the UK % considering their population.
So that puts the UK in first place & Australia a close 2nd for visits per capita. (and 2nd & 3rd place in total visits). But wait! The next most frequent visits come from France, Germany and Canada, and I know they all have larger populations than Australia, but the 7th place is Denmark. I've been to Denmark.. actually got to live there for a summer several years ago- loved it.
Denmark is a small country, not many people.. how many? Looking the info up, doing the math, Denmark ends up having the highest amount of visits per capita!
Placing the top 3 nation visits per capita as:
1. Denmark
2. United Kingdom
3. Australia
So Thank You Denmark,
And everyone else as well!
So enjoy the movie & music of one of my all-time favorite bands, if you can get past the truely odd show host ;)

0 Yorumlar