I haven't seen too many of these lately and when I first started blogging they were a very popular theme.
It's interesting to me too, that many of the original stalwart bloggers have stopped writing.
I suppose like anything the novelty wears off, and one's taste changes.
So without further adieu...
Welcome to White Wednesday!
The Humble Bungalow Crockery is featured...
While the focus is on white...
I wore my black and white basics today.
Hermes scarf
Barbour vest
Banana Republic Tee
Franco Sarto loafers
g21 skinny jeans
We might need to re-name Wednesday ~ Black and White Wednesday!
I got my hair cut quite short on my last visit to my hairdresser.
The reason behind this decision was to cut off the last of the coloured strands.
It is all natural now...
there is a lot of tinsel showing through.
~ ~ ~
Tell me what have you been up to?









0 Yorumlar