Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Whats on my workdesk today....

Well nothing in truth because I am away on holiday but I have set my blog up to schedule for Wednesday and hope that someone sees me and adds me to WOYWW.
Look at the lovely ATC's that arrived from Mo Allen, Kay Hammock, Ann Bletcher, Ali Wade and Anne Redfern.  Anne also sent me the beautiful paper flower arrangement after I had admired it on her blog.  Its even nicer in real life.
I think its safe now to post a picture of the ATC's I sent out.
Before I left for our caravan in the lovely Cumbrian Lake District I finished this order for Coasters and Mugs and this book for a little girl's Holy Communion.
  My reward for completing the orders was the arrival of these new stamps.  As you know I've only recently be introduced to  stamping, so I treated myself.
I've taken some crafting things away with me so l will show you next week what I got upto.

Have a good week everyone and thanks for popping by.
Lynn xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar