And now, for something completely different...
...
...
...
...
...
...
This is one helluva tablet for under 150 bucks. No kidding - under 150 bucks. I just got this very one for my wife so she can do her online stuff on Etsy with it.
She loves it.
CHECK IT OUT HERE:
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
When's the last time you bought yourself
a new shaving kit bag?
Maybe now's the time. Get one here:
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
There are new worlds out there to explore and I know - and you know it...
Are you ready to get out and get going?
Here's a great bug-out bag for travel &
overnights for less then $ 34.00.
Get one for yourself here:
...
...
...
...
And this just in from the
'I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ANOTHER SHAMELESS PLUG' Department:
My wife makes these beautiful, one of a kind jewelry pieces. Every one is hand-made using very fine materials, yet they're very reasonably priced.
Isn't there someone you know who'd
like something very special?
like something very special?
Her jewelry is now available on Etsy.
It's really nice stuff and the prices include
free shipping to almost anywhere!
It's really nice stuff and the prices include
free shipping to almost anywhere!
See some for yourself here:
...
I know some of this stuff is copyrighted, but I thought you guys would like it anyway.
If it violates something somewhere, lemme know, and I'll take it down.


























0 Yorumlar