Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Square Dog Friday. . . the kitchen sink


I can't believe it is Friday already !
Where did the week go ?
Well, if your lucky enough to be a Little Square Black Dog 
then every day is Square Dog Friday.
But even though The Square Ones are always plotting they can only have one blog day !
It is in their contract only one day, and that is Friday.
Plus a undisclosed amount of chicken strips.
.
Today we have some this and that photos.
In other words everything and the kitchen sick.
The Square Ones have been so sleepy,  I get to narrate today.
.

 Watson sleeping in the chair just like my Little Square Black Dog, Kirbey did.
We call it Kirbey's chair.
.

 OK, how many pillows does thehamish need ?
The answer is...
Three pillows and a stuffed animal.
It turned out a bit blurry, the light wasn't very good
 but I wanted the shot before thehamish moved.
.

Watson and thehamish  helping me folding some laundry, while sleeping.
What can I say.
yert !
.

 thehamish likes to burrow.
I have a huge pillow on the floor in the library/tv room 
and he is always burrowing under it.
Here he is burrowing under and getting tangled up in one of the blankets 
that I have for them to curl up in.
I assume ? he thinks he is completely covered up. 
But I really never know what is going on in his very tiny brain.
oh yes I do,  chkikin' chkikin' chkikin'  strips gud !
yert !
.

 Here are the cousin looking out their very first screen door to their 
very beautiful back yard that is in their new home !
Waldie the little prince, Truffles with the waggie tail that never stops
and Bowie the cat.
All lined up and so happy.
Photo from one of their Mums.
.
....................................

Here is your pretty for the start of the weekend and a answer to a question for Weaver.
.

 Here is the bowl of Tangelos, that I wrote about on my last post.
I am so lucky to have a 45 (?) year old Tangelo tree producing in what is left 
of my small citrus grove.
Tucson had a horrible super freeze 4 years ago that wiped out most of my citrus trees.
But this tree although very stunted now it is finally producing some of the best fruit ever.
.
Weaver asked what is a Tangelo ?
Tangelo are a cross between a tangerine and a pomelo or grapefruit. 
It is a large fruit about the size of your fist 
but very easy to peel like a tangerine or clementine.
It taste close to a tangerine and so sweet and juicy.
The house smells so good when you eat one.
.


orange. . . parsnip
music. . . Gimme Some Lovin',  Spencer Davis Group

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar