Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just Waiting on a Friend


One of my favorite things in life is having one of my friends sleeping under my roof. All of my friends love sleeping in the studio. My relatives, not so much. My girlfriends find having a thin layer of glitter covering all of their possessions, charming. I'm sure of it.


My uber-crafty friend Melissa is coming to stay with me for a few days and her room and I are both so ready! This Saturday is the Christmas Jubilee that I've been planning for awhile now. As recently as last week I thought there was no way I was going to pull this off but suddenly it's all come together. I wish I could share some sneak peeks with you guys. It is driving me crazy not to but since my friends are busybodies it would ruin the surprise for them. I'll be back next week with lots of holiday creativity to share with you and I'll also answer your kitchen questions. Thank you so much for your positive comments about our little reno!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar