Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Green Coconut Soup with Fennel

Yes this is really just another Green curry.

This Green vegetable Coconut Soup was made in the same vain as my korma soup, way too much coconut that it drowned the vegetables, but it was proper lush I tell you.  
I think D enjoyed it more so because of the fresh fennel, peeking out from the sides like angel wings. 

We used to grow it a lot of fennel when we had an allotment and eat it quite a bit.  But its been a while.  I picked it up with plans to make something else, then ended up throwing it into this Green Vegetable Coconut Soup and I am so glad it did.  It made for a wonderful change.  Thick, the consistency of Pea Veloute and colour just as vibrant - green and gold.
I am sharing this Red Cabbage Purple Potato Salad with Soups, Salads and Sammies hosted by Kahakai Kitchen and with Eat Your Greens hosted by my co-host The Veg Hog.


Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar