I hit another goal now onto the next one. It will take longer as it is larger. But I will get there.You just stick around and see.
The shop was crazy busy. I did sneak out and get my blood drawn. I only had 4 phone calls from the time I left my car in the parking lot until I got to the Hospital door. Just so flipping busy. I think I will catch up and then 5 more dresses come in; I am grateful for the work but just so very tired.
Looking forward to Saturday as it is supposed to be some what nice and I am going to spend the day outside. I know my phone will ring off the hook but I don't have to wait on customers and I am really looking forward to a little down time.
I can't believe it is already heading into May. I have a meeting this afternoon at one to solidify the story boarding of Alice in Wonderland. Also have a stack of costumes to complete by next Saturday. Like I need that mess. I am so looking forward to ending this chapter of my life. I love costume design and I love my kids, I love to choreograph but I am just worn out. I need a break. maybe I will miss it if I have a break.
I just want to be able to concentrate on my shop, my mom, my debt(getting rid of it) and enjoying my life with my hubby and kids, my sissies.
I am starving, Raisin bran is calling my name.
Have a great and productive day.
Kim

0 Yorumlar