Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Estate Sale Finds

Stop me I have been over spending on local estate sales lately. However it's been things I wanted ,so I make an excuse to myself. A lady I know had some great things in  this sale last weekend.I bought myself  3 newer Coach large bags. She told me she carried 2 of them just once and one still has original price tags on it($589.00)!!! and I got it for a steal. Now I'm a Louis Vuitton gal myself but I thought one of my girls might like them or a friend.

I am always drawn to lockets and this is dated on back 19 which I took for 1919, it opens and still has original frame circle for a picture                                                        

Got this beautiful monogramed pin also it was $6.00


 I love these art velvet pumpkins, A local florist carries them and the one I really love are covered with rhinestones,crazy prices also.
Terry put hers in this sale and I got all 4 of hers she just bought this year.The littlest one is pictured with my locket and pin very small

I got some other practical items also like a window washer to reach way up high ,it's on a long pole now I need to get my back windows washed before the snow flies. I like clean windows in the winter.

I need to get my house straighten up today and put some dishes away so I can get out my Thanksgiving dishes and set my table






Linky Parties 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar