Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A cool morning

Poppy's day off was yesterday, so today is my Monday!!  It's cool this morning.  In fact, we may have had a little frost last night.  I'm afraid to look at the garden.  This has been an unusual spring.  Six of the eight tomato plants I put in the garden have died.  The only other time I remember losing tomato plants was because of cut worms.  I am about ready to lock the garden gate and be done with it!!!

Have you ever totally, totally lost your sense of style.. Not that I've ever had any style!!!  What I like and want, I can't afford!!!  My closet looks like the grand opening at a local thrift store!!!  I have spent the entire morning cleaning out my closet.  I just called Poppy and ask him to bring home every empty box he can get his hands on.  I may have to hire Waste Industries to come and haul this stuff off.  Not really! :) I plan to have a major yard sale and take all this money I'm going to make :) and buy one special outfit.  That's my plan!!!!

I tried yesterday to get a good picture of this pink boutonniere rose bush.  It was planted up at the house but grew so out of control, I had to cut it down and move it.  It now grows on a dead cedar tree at the pond.   This climbing rose grows really big and needs lots of support.  The tiny pink rose buds are beautiful.





A hen party...


Thank you for looking in.  I'm getting out of this closet for a while!!! :)

Love,
Henny Penny

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar