Yep couldn't wait to get started on these guys. I found working with the resin surprisingly easy. I was a bit more careful preparing the figures than normal especially when filing/removing the odd mouldline. I had to spending longer washing them though as it once in soapy water it felt slimy. I guess there is either more of a release agent found on resin stuff than there is on normal metal/plastic but its really no bother. Undercoated easily enough and once decided on a theme I started on the British agent No 2. Besides doing the eyes I haven't started the others as yet. I need to decide how I'm doing the other suit and how the F.O.N jump suit colours are going to be.
Originally I planned for this chap to be blonde and even painted it so at first but I changed my mind to a sort of mousey brown colour instead.

0 Yorumlar