Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MLB The Show 21 - Headliners Set 30 Milestone Edwin Diaz

Headliners Set 30 Milestone Edwin Diaz replaces Future Stars Max Meyer in Headliners packs today. He is a 97 overall.

Okay, I have to get on my soapbox for a moment here and hype up Edwin Diaz. I legitimately use his silver card any time I can in Battle Royale, and I used it in Ranked Seasons for longer than I care to admit. I’m not quite sure why he’s so effective for me because the pitch mix isn’t meta or anything, but I guess I’ll chalk it up to random variance, irrational confidence, and a slightly weird throwing motion that keeps people off balance.

That being said, with Milestone Edwin Diaz you’re getting a card far superior to that silver version, plus now he has a changeup to go with the slider, 4-seam, and 2-seam. He doesn’t have much control of the changeup, and the 4-seam and slider look like the only two elite all-around pitches, but I have full faith in this card. It also has 119 H/9 and 123 K/9. I fully expect I will get destroyed when using this card after saying all this, but I’m still all-in baby.

Headliners Set 30 Milestone Edwin Diaz

Here are his ratings:

Headliners Set 30 Milestone Edwin Diaz

Here are his quirks:

Click to view slideshow.

The odds on the Headliners packs remain the same as always, so good luck if you try getting him in packs as you’ll have a 1:10 chance at a diamond, albeit that diamond might not be Milestone Edwin Diaz.

The post MLB The Show 21 - Headliners Set 30 Milestone Edwin Diaz appeared first on Operation Sports.

Operation Sports

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar